That's because after creating two small, free mini-courses, and doubling my email list in 6 days, I had a major lightbulb moment: people want small courses. We want our problem solved quickly. We don't want to slog though 10 hours of video.
So, I tested the theory by floating the topic out to my community members over at The Front Row (join now if you haven't already...totally free online classroom with the nicest, smartest entrepreneurs on the internet), and they were crazy about the idea.
In fact, I sold 20 spots in this course before I ever had a stitch of content, or a sales page, or even a title.
So I know I'm on to something.
You can do so much with a mini-course:
- Use it as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Use it as a perk to give to existing clients
- Use it to answer those recurring questions you get (and save yourself a ton of time.)
- Sell it. Yes, people will buy a small course.
- Use it as a bonus when you are ready to sell a bigger course
So this is how this is going down:
- After watching the tutorials in this course, you will be able to create a mini-course within 48 hours or less.
- All of the tech is covered. From recording your screen to editing and publishing, and a lot more, it's all there.
- We talk about the best ways to promote your little course.
- You will learn how to come up with your course topic, and outline in minutes, not hours.
Here's the link http://mylittleonlinecourse.com
See you on the inside, I hope.